Thursday, November 1, 2007

A small set back


Well, I "rebounded" from sickness this week with
a 0.7 gain. I tried so hard just to maintain and
not gain, but it didn't happen. The people at
the weightloss center seemed pleased that it
wasn'ta larger gain. Anyway, I think I am over
being sick, so onward and downward with the
weightloss.

For those of you who have been reading for a while,
I need to loose 6.6 pounds between now and Nov. 20th
to hit the goal I set back in Sept. I think I can do
that.

For those keeping up with the FRIENDLY wager between
Brad and myself - I think I am still in the lead with
9.8 pound lost toward the goal of 30. I will have to
check Brad's blog (www.fitshump.blogspot.com) to be sure.

I am now needing to put walking back into my schedule
at least 2-3 times per week if I am going to be ready
to walk the St. Jude's 5K on December 1st. I am very
excited that my house church group has decided to do
this event as a group activity. Some will run/jog the
5K and some will walk it. Brad, however, will be running
the marathon. Keep all of us and our training in your
prayers please. If any of you are headed out walking this
weekend give me a call. Thanks for all your support and
Have a GREAT weekend.

No comments: