Thursday, November 15, 2007

FINALLY!!!

Yes, I lost this week. I am down 1.2 pounds from
last week. This brings my total so far to 90.3
pounds. I will be "doing" the diet for 9 months
on the 27th of November, so I am still averaging
10 pounds a month. Now the challenge will be to
see if I can at least 10 more off before New Years.
I am going to work really hard. I know I have some
problem solving to do during this time, because I
will be out of my routine a lot with various travels.
But, I have problem solved travel before, so I know
it can be done.
Update on the Brad/Debbie wager:
I have lost 10.3 toward the -30 pounds.
And Brad is making some lofty clams about
our wager on his blog. Check it out at:
fitshump.blogspot.com
Well, next week is Thanksgiving and I do find myself
more conscious of my blessings this time of year. The
biggest blessing this year so far I think has been this
weightloss program. I can't even remember exactly
how I felt this time last year, but I know I feel better
now. I have so much more energy, I am taking so
much less medication, and I sleep better. Someone
ask me the other day if I had ever gone to the store
and pick up dog food bags to equal the amount I
have lost. I can't even imagine being able to lift and
carry 1/2 that much.
Speaking of next week and Thanksgiving, I will not
be posting. I will be with family and friend. So,
my next post will be on November 29th. I pray that
each of you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
Travel safely, enjoy the food, and love the people.


1 comment:

Brooks said...

90 pounds!! I bet I wouldn't recognize you!! I do miss seeing you every week. Hope all is very well with you. You are doing great with your weight loss and I am so proud of you.

Brooks