It is official. I have been on the HMR program
for 32 weeks and I have lost 80 pounds.
Things I have learned about weight loss in the
last 8 Months:
1. Eating Healthy taste good too.
2. Exercise is not evil.
3. The meal I am eating right now is
not my last.
4. Caffeine is EVIL.
5. Plain water taste good.
6. People may look at you funny when
you bring your own food into a
restaurant, but when they find out
what you are doing, they are supportive.
Things I have learned about myself in the last
1. I like broccoli if it is steamed.
2. I have the biggest support team in the
world, and I thank God daily for you.
3. I will problem solve weight the rest
of my life. Skinny people do it too.
4. I am worth it. Every bit of it.
5. I like exercising. (Most of the time)
6. I can!