Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Over the Hump!?!?


I think I may be coming off that terrible, horrible,
no good, very bad plateau I have been on for the
past 5 months. I lost again this week, 2.5 pounds
to be exact. That officially puts me at a new number
by 1/10 of a pound. If feels good to finally be a
a new "lowest" weight. Now, the true test will come
next Wednesday when I have to face the scales again.
I so hope and pray that the plateau is over and I
am now back on the loosing track. I guess we shall
see. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

1 comment:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Dang the plateau!! Yeah 2.5 lbs, how are you still losing...that is just awesome. By the by, I cant find your email address, could you email me? Thanks and good luck this week...think, happy, no more plateau thoughts!