Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pictures
















Here are the promised "before" and "now" pictures.
The one on the left was taken at my parent's house
in June/July 2006. Then in February of 2007 I began
the HMR weight loss program through St. Bernards Regional
Medical Center. To date I have lost 116 pounds. The
picture on the right was taken about 6-8 weeks ago as
a part of a set that will be used on the HMR local
website. If you are new to my blog and want to know
the story in between the pictures that is what this
blog is all about. I have posted almost every week
from the beginning of this journey until now. I am not
finished with the journey. I would like to loose another
30-50 pounds. It will depend somewhat on what my diabetes
will allow. As I wrote last week, it seems at some point
weight loss and diabetes don't mix too well. However, I
am not convinced I am at that point just yet. I lost
a pound this week and will be working hard to have an
even better loss next week. Until then...

4 comments:

Carolyn Brooks said...

You look amazing! Pictures don't lie, girl. Keep up the good work!

Alysha said...

You look fabulous! Congratulations on a great job so far.

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Debbie, you look amazing.....woowzer! Good for you, I am so proud of you. Yippee for your skinny self!

Polly said...

You look HOT!