Friday, January 4, 2008






I have officially lost my 100th pound! I am pretty
excited. I stayed "in the box" over the Christmas
holidays and continued with my exercise plan and
it worked. I traveled over the holidays and was
a little apprehensive about how the eatting and
workouts would go, but it all went just fine. I was
able to workout at the Curves in Pocahontas one
day and the Curves in Branson, MO two days. The
other days I either walked outside, or workout with
a DVD.
For all of you who are wondering about the little
wager between my friend Brad and myself, well
with the -1.3 this week I now only have 9.9 pounds
to go until Brad has to by me a CD. That is unless
he wins :( Hey Brad, how is it going?
For those of you who may not know Brad, he is the
inspiration for this new way of life I have decided to
adopt. Brad started a little over a year ago on the
same plan I am on now with phenomenal results. So,
I was talking to him about it one day and he said,
"Debbie, I know there are diabetic patients who are
doing this program. You should call them." Well, I
thought about that for a while, then I called. And the
rest, as they say... Now 10 months and 1 week later
I have lost 100 pounds. Thanks Brad for the inspiration
and all the encouragement.

5 comments:

Shump said...

THAT ROCKS!!! What an accomplishment. We have now officially switched places on who is inspiring who.

I had a horrible eating and working out from Christmas to New Years day, but I have stayed in the box and worked out the last two days, and hope to just build on it one day at a time

Debbie Cook said...

One day at a time is exactly what it is all about. I am proud of you for getting back on track.

Debbie Cook said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Yeah!!! Good for you. I am proud for you.

Jamie

Melissa said...

WOW CONGRATAULATIONS. You are an inspiration to me. I'm hoping to lose 100 pounds as well. I am at 7.8 lost. Keep up the good work and keep the encouraging posts coming.

YOU ROCK!!