Thursday, January 31, 2008

-2.8 pounds this week

WOO HOO!!! Finally a good week. This
week also marked the 7th week in a
row I have lost weight. I want to
keep that up for several more weeks.
So, with this weeks loss, I have lost
24.7 pounds of the 30 that Brad and I
have been battling to see who could
loose first. I only need to loose
5.3 more to win!!! For those of
you interested in the grand total to
date...104.9. Wow, writing that
down is amazing to me. I do still
want to loose about 60 more however.
I am so thankful for all the support
I get from those of you who read this
blog and from my many friends and
family members that cheer me on daily.
I am in better health now than I have
ever been in because I am eatting right
and exercising regularly. I feel better
now than I have in so long I can't
even remember. I have energy, I take
less medication, and I feel good.
Until next week - God bless you all.

2 comments:

Polly said...

Congrats Debbie! 7 weeks in a row! You are doing great and we are all so proud of you!

Melissa said...

Congrats Debbie. I just had my fifth week in a row of losing. I lost another 1.6 this week. I know I just found your blog somehow, but I want you to know that you are an inspiration to me. I want to lose over 100 pounds and am just starting out. I'm at 12.6 lost and every week when I check in to see how much you've lost it inspires me to keep going, so I can leave a comment and tell you how much I've lost. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the good work. So, I'm wondering what CD you are gonna get from Brad? :-)