Monday, April 16, 2007

-28.7 pounds in Just 7 Weeks!!!

I am averaging 4.1 pounds per week so far. Not quite my goal,
but sometimes my goals are a little unrealistic. This week
I lost 4.4 pounds. I am just above the goals the program has
set for me, so I guess I am doing alright.
This past week was challenging with work stresses.
I told a friend in class tonight, it is a good thing I am single,
because if there had been any other food in the
house this past week I would have gone out of the box.
This week the challenge will be to see if I can break the every
other week small loss pattern I am in. I am going to make a conscious
effort to loose good again next week and see what happens.
Thanks for sticking with me. I have so many of you out
there encouraging me I know I am blessed.

2 comments:

Shump said...

That's a great loss Debbie. You are doing a wonderful job, I just about killed Kim on several occasions while I was "staying in the box" It is worth it, hang in there. I can't wait for us both to be in maintance.

Shump said...

Missed you at house church last night. Hope all is going well.