Monday, June 25, 2007

-1.1 This week

I lost another pound bringing my total weight loss to date to -51.9.
I went shopping Saturday, and I bought some clothes that fit. I
didn't realize how loose and uncomfortable my old clothes were
until I slipped into some that fit me. Everything seems to be
going okay right now. I am getting in my PA calorie burn each
week. I did commit to at least 10 minutes of evening exercise
daily in addition to what I am already doing in the mornings. That
should help my PA numbers increase over the next few weeks.
I am going to the Craftman's Truck Race Saturday which poses
a new challenge for me. I will have to come up with a strategy to
get in my meal replacements and fruits/veggies while at the
event. We shouldn't leave home until about 1:00, so afternoon and
dinner are the only concerns. I have a couple of ideas, but I will
let you know next week how it goes. Until then... :)

1 comment:

Shump said...

Did you go on your tirp? How did it go? Sounds like you are really still going strong. Sorry I have been so busy lately and you have been gone and I feel a little out of the loop, but I am excited to hear how it goes this week.